Wednesday, November 30, 2005

PHOTOSHOP CS TUTORIALS - Use of the clone stamp tool and healing brush



I took this shot of an iceberg in a small boat in the Arctic. Unfortunately, somebody got their red sleeve into the picture just as I took it. Also there are marks in the blue sky caused by dust attracted to the digital sensor in the camera.

I have prepared a tutorial which explains step by step how to use Photoshop's clone stamp tool to remove the unwanted sleeve from the picture and the healing brush tool to repair the sky.

To read my step-by step tutorial on the clone stamp tool and healing brush please click here

To read about other wildlife and nature photography Hints and tips please click here

To read my other Photoshop tutorials for wildlife photographers please click here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home